Pages

Monday 19 October 2015

writing a recount

Monday october 19



Yay we get to go to Napier It was a long ride we stopped at the waka falls and looked at the at all of the people looking for prones and then we had to go through the gorge to get Hawke's bay and and then we had to go through hastings and then we arrived at Napier and First I plugged my xbox in the tv and the first game I played was Counter strike and then I went to go watch some tv for 5 minutes and then my mum said do you want to come for a ride And I said yes were to. We went to the video ezy to get some games but there was no xbox games there but we went to united video And there was only 6 games there so me and my brother had to pick 2 games each so I got This ninja game And shark tale and my brother got a rugby game and Redick and then we went to the supermarket and burt some drinks And my big brother made us something to eat that was dinner. Then we had to go to sleep  and when it was day time I went into my mums room but she was still asleep but when mum work up we had to get when we were ready we went home it took 6 hours to get back the end.

This is my recount about going to Napier.

No comments:

Post a Comment