Pages

Friday 6 November 2015

Hallowen day

Yaaaaaa But when we got outside it was so scary and I said Help because it was so scary and it was so dark and a thort there were spirits  everywhere. Me and my sister got heaps of treats but my sister went in the shop and when she came out. I was behind a bush and I went rorororo and she was so scared she fall over. I couldn't stop laughing. So we went to this house it was full of creatures it was like scary islands but I knock  on the door and she was a zombie. I was so scared It was like a real zombie even my brother was scared but i knew it wasn't real but she gave us heaps of chocolates and marshmallows. The marshmallows taste like eating a cloud full of bubbles. I dress up as a vampire my brother was dress up as a minion and my sister was dress up as frankenstein. My Auntie drop me off at glendeven and then we got mega lots of treats that day might of been my best day of my life because we got treats we were walking until we saw this double decker house it had spider webs on there house and there were scorpions on top and witches inside so me and my cousin david went up and we knock on the door and a girl and a boy came to the door and they were dress up as a chucky and the boy was dress up as a skeleton the skeleton wasn't that scary. Chucky was a bit scary because he had scars and he had a face knife at his neck he gaves a snickers each and  candy bars.


Today I have been learning to write a recout on hallowen day and this is what i'v done.

No comments:

Post a Comment